Pressure Range: 0-200 psi
- Direct Acting Stainless Steel General Purpose Valves
- Zero Pressure Differential
- Right Angle 303SS Body
- Normally OPEN (Energize to Close)
- Teflon® Leakproof seat
- Pipe Sizes Available: 1/8” 1/4” 3/8” NPT
- Hot Corrosive, Non-volatile Liquids
- Hot Water
- Hot Oils (Max Viscosity: 10W SAE or 200 SSU)
- Pressure Ranges:
- 0-200 psi (Steam)
- 0-150 psi (Hot Air)
- 0-150 psi (Hot Water)
- 0-150 psi (Hot Oil)
- Rated Fluid Temperature Range: -40° F to +450° F
- Voltages Available (Please Specify):
- 12 24 120 240 480 VAC 50-60Hz 20 Watts Max
- 6 12 24 48 115 230 VDC 28 Watts Max
- Coil Specifications:
- NEMA Type 1 Standard Coil Enclosure – Continuous Duty Polyester, Thermoset Epoxy Molded with 18” Leads and ½” Conduit Connector
- Insulation: Class H (450°F Maximum Fluid Temp @ 77°F Ambient)
- Other NEMA Enclosures Available:
- Type 4 Watertight: GR-1-3T-24
- Type 5 Dusttight: GR-1-3T-25
- Type 7 Explosionproof: GR-1-3T-2
- 303SS BODIES are welded onto a 303 Stainless Steel (303SS) PLUNGER TUBE and a 303SS TUBE PLUG is welded to the top of the PLUNGER TUBE.
- Normally Open Stainless Steel PILOT VALVE ASSY consists of a 303SS PILOT POINT, 416SS PLUNGER, 303SS LIFT SPRING & 303SS SPRING RETAINER.
- 303SS BODY NUT, which has a Teflon® Leakproof Pilot Valve Seat, is screwed into the BODY to form the 90° Angled configuration.
MOUNTING & SERVICE
- Installation: Valves must be mounted in horizontal pipe (outlet downward) with coil vertical, upright and on top. A 40-mesh inline strainer is recommended ahead of the valve.
- Maintenance: As with any piece of equipment, reasonable inspection and maintenance of components should be periodically performed. Frequently check operation, cleanliness and internal wear. Any questions, consult factory.
NOTE: Gould Solenoid Valves are designed for Industrial-Commercial applications. Residential/Consumer applications will void the warranty. Questions ~ Call our Experts.